Antalya Promotion and Tourism Development Inc. aims to promote one of the most significant tourism destinations in the world, Antalya and the surrounding region, with a comprehensive approach that also includes the Taurus Mountains and Burdur and Isparta in the Lakes Region. To achieve this, texts were written by a group of editors and our photographers made photo shoots extending from Kaş to Yalvaç and from Kibyra to Alanya, lasting for months. This way we could provide you with the opportunity of brand new texts and a rich photo gallery. We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all public officials and tourism professionals who gave us their support.
In www.antalyadestination.com you will find information about Antalya, Isparta and Burdur positioned in the Gulf of Antalya, Taurus Mountains and the Lakes Regions on topics such as the following:
- Geography, historyand culture.
- World-famous beaches, unspoiled nature and an outstandingly rich cultural heritage.
- Traditional nomadiclife and contemporary culture.
- Rapidly growingtourism and concurrently increasing sports, arts and cultural activities.
- Constantly updatedversion of the events calendar that lists local, national and international events 12 months of the year.
Our Partners :
AKTOB (Mediterranean Hotels Association)
ALTSO (Alanya Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
Antalya Transport Company
ATAV (Antalya Promotion Foundation)
ATB (Antalya Commodity Exchange)
ATSO (Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
BETUYAB (Belek Tourism Investors Association)
IMEAK ( Chamber of Sea Commerce)
MATSO (Manavgat Chamber of Commerce and Industry)